|Cancer Society of America | Donate To Cancer Research | Research Fundraising | Non-Profit Organization | Memorial Giving | Giving To Cancer Research To Find Cures
|CANCER AFFECTS ALL OF US. JOIN THE FIGHT TO SUPPORT
RESEARCHES TO FIND CURES AND SAVE LIVES!
Your gift will enable us to bring help and hope to millions of cancer patients.
LET'S TOGETHER FIGHT CANCER. MAKE A DIFFERENCE. SAVE LIVES!
Our mission is to provide relief to those
who suffer from cancer, and to support
cancer research groups to find cures
and save lives.
YOUR DONATION'S RECEIPT
For each completed donation, you will
receive a receipt via email for your
record. If you choose to make a monthly
donation, a receipt will be emailed to
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
We partnered with FirstData.com to
accept credit cards safely and securely
for our donors. FirstData.com uses multi
layers of protections to safeguard
merchants and consumers.
|80% of money goes toward our
|20% of money goes toward
Admin and Fundraising
YOUR IMPACT IN OUR MISSION
* All transactions conducted on this web site are encrypted using a secure server to protect your privacy.
Give now to help create a world free of cancer. Your gift will help fund cutting-edge research
to find cures for cancer, save lives, and support cancer patients move their lives forward.
DONATIONS VIA REGULAR MAIL
You may donate online or mail your
Cancer Society of America
P. O. Box 2134
Rockville, MD 20847-2134
A NON PROFT TAX-EXEMPT
Cancer Society of America, Inc.
is a qualified non-profit organization
with a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
All donations are fully tax-deductible.
Charitable ID #: 47-2282680
Cancer Society Of America is a qualified 501(c)(3) non profit tax-exempt charity organization located in Maryland. All your contributions, gift giving, and charities are fully tax-deductible. Please consult your tax advisor for all your charities.Copyright © 2015 Cancer Society of America, Inc.
|FIGHT CANCER. FIND CURES. SAVE LIVES!
- Cancer is the second cause of death in the United States. 1 in every 4 persons dies from cancer in USA!
- Cancer death rate in the USA has increased nearly four times since 1900!
- About 40% of people in the USA will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their life span!
- Approximately 1500 people are diagnosed with some sort of cancer in the USA everyday!
- Breast, prostate, colorectal, and lung cancers are the most popular types of cancer.
- Did you know that 1/3 of cancer deaths could be avoided through awareness and prevention!